Burning Permits / Driveway Permits / Culverts / Mailbox Supports


  • Rachelle McDougall: 763-682-3499
  • Karen McDougall: 612-210-2495

NOTE: You do not need a burn permit if there is at least three inches of snow on the ground. 

It is never permissible to burn household garbage.

The following materials cannot be burned
  • Hazardous wastes
  • Industrial solid wastes
  • Demolition debris of commercial or institutional structures. (A Farm building is not a commercial structure.)  Burning of any structure should be referred to a forest officer.
  • Salvage operations
  • Motor vehicles
  • Oils
  • Rubber
  • Plastics
  • Chemically-treated materials
  • Other materials which produce excessive, or noxious smoke, such as, but not limited to: tires, railroad ties, chemically-treated lumber, composite board, sheet rock, wiring, paint, or paint filters.
  • Garbage, defined as discarded material resulting from handling, processing, storage, preparation, serving, or consumption of food.

Mailbox Supports
Can be purchased through the Township.

Cost: $67.77
Driveway Permits / Road Right-of-Way/Mailbox Regulations
Driveway Permits must be purchased for $25.00 through the Township Clerk.