Burning Permits / Driveway Permits / Culverts / Mailbox Supports
FIRE WARDENS FOR ROCKFORD TOWNSHIP
- Rachelle McDougall: 763-682-3499
- Rich McDougall: 763-477-5484
NOTE: You do not need a burn permit if there is at least three inches of snow on the ground.
It is never permissible to burn household garbage.
The following materials cannot be burned
- Demolition debris of commercial or institutional structures. (A Farm building is not a commercial structure.) Burning of any structure should be referred to a forest officer.
- Chemically-treated materials
- Other materials which produce excessive, or noxious smoke, such as, but not limited to: tires, railroad ties, chemically-treated lumber, composite board, sheet rock, wiring, paint, or paint filters.
- Garbage, defined as discarded material resulting from handling, processing, storage, preparation, serving, or consumption of food.
Can be purchased through the Township.
15" Culvert: $15.00 per ft.
15" Band: $22.50 (1 ft.) or $37.50 (2 ft.)
15" Apron: $69.00 a piece
18" Culvert: $17.00 per ft.
18" Band: $25.50 (1 ft.) or $42.50 (2 ft.)
18" Apron: $89.00 a piece
24" Culvert: $22.00 per ft.
24" Band: $33.00 (1 ft.) or $55.00 (2 ft.)
24" Apron: $132.00 a piece
Delivery Cost: $100.00
Driveway Permits must be purchased for $25.00 through the Township Clerk.